The standard Hitachi horizontal screw compressor includes a built-in oil separator, solenoid valves with 120 volt coils for capacity control, oil strainer, suction gas strainer, oil sight glass, oil service valve, POE oil with corrosion-proof gas charge and sealed flanges. The sealed suction and discharge flanges are socket style flanges suited for "OD" sizes of refrigeration copper.
The compressor is equipped with external electrical connections for the three Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) sensors, which are internally installed in the hermetic motor windings. The electronic motor protection module, which responds to the PTC sensors, is available from AC Component Specialists (AC Component Specialists part number MOD1ZO4A)
|MOTOR INPUT KW
1. The evaporating temperature shown is the saturated temperature of suction gas pressure to the compressor.
2. The cooling capacity based on:
• Condensing Temperature, 104°F
• Leaving Liquid Temperature, 95°F
• Suction Gas Condition, Superheat 9°F
• Refrigerant, R22
3. Click Here to download Data for R134a and R407C capacity Curves for the Hitachi screw compressors.